School-age Child Behavior
Lying, cheating, stealing - no, we're not talking about the next hottest soap opera on television. These are some of the behaviors that your school-age child will experiment with and that you should be prepared to deal with. But look at it this way: such behaviors tell you that your child is increasingly becoming independent and learning to negotiate the rules and expectations set upon them. …
- Is your kid too shy around people? Improve their social skills with these tips!
- Expectations of kids: Do we set them too high or too low?
- Is a zero-homework policy a good idea? A new study finds out
- Help your kids achieve more by teaching them this one simple trait
- How and when do kids learn to share? New research finds out
- Not sitting still in class could help your child in THIS surprising way
- Raising an entrepreneurial child is easier than you think!
- Nobel Laureate gives compelling reasons for sending your infant to pre-school
- Putting your child under too much pressure can stop them from learning
- Secondhand smoke causes antisocial and aggressive behavior in kids