Expect your school-age kid to experience tremendous social, emotional, physical, cognitive and speech/language development during this period. You'll observe that your child is increasingly becoming independent and in control of his behavior. Read this section for tips on how you can usher your kid to the right direction as he approaches adolescence, making sure he develops into a well-balanced …
- Mom-approved secrets to better bonding with your kids
- Alaska naglunsad ng kampanya para uminom ng gatas ang mga mag-aaral
- Makakatulong ba ang nursery rhymes para malaman kung may autism si baby?
- Worried about your child’s growth? Here’s how you can help your child reach the right height and weight.
- Child development and milestones: your 47 month old