From learning how to make friends to knowing how to use the potty, your toddler is reaching major physical, emotional, intellectual and social milestones during this stage. Scan this section to know what to expect during this period of rapid growth in your child's life.
- 2-year-old recovers from mystery disease: You'll be surprised at the diagnosis
- Children who go to daycare are more skilled than kids who stay at home, says study
- Why you should let your kid play in the dirt
- 21 Hilariously accurate things moms know about toddler messes
- Can being an overprotective parent be harmful to your kids?