Your baby's here! Don't forget to take care of yourself, too. Postpartum is a joyous yet exhausting period for moms. Some even call it "The Fourth Trimester."
- My struggles with depression and how I’m winning it
- Going through postpartum depression? See what this study has to say!
- The precious gift your baby leaves behind in your body
- Did you know that postpartum depression can affect dads too?
- Eating placenta actually doesn't help with iron deficiency, says groundbreaking study
- Do you hate your postpartum body? Here's 4 reasons to love it!
- How to get rid of post-pregnancy cellulite the natural way
- What's normal for a c-section scar? All your questions answered.
- 6 Ways to help ease vaginal discomfort after giving birth
- What it feels like the first time you wear a swimsuit after having a baby