600 g pork, adobo cut
4 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
1 can (400 g) Jolly Whole Mushrooms, halved
1 pc red onion, sliced thinly
1 head garlic, crushed
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tsp peppercorns, whole
2 pcs bay leaf
1/2 cup water
1. Pan-fry pork pieces until light brown. Remove excess oil.
2. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
3. Add soy sauce, water and vinegar, let it simmer with the lid open until the vinegar
4. Add peppercorns, bay leaf, and Jolly Mushrooms. Continue simmering until pork
is tender and sauce is reduced.
5. Top with crispy garlic pieces. Serve hot.
If you're at a loss as to what to cook tonight, then check out these 10 delicious dinner recipes that kids will definitely love!