The holidays aren’t just a time for receiving presents but for these kids, it’s also a time to spread some comedy!
Kids can be masters of comedy, especially when they’re not trying to be funny! If your little one is struggling to find the words to express what they’re wishing for this holiday, then these kids who penned LOL-worthy letters to letters to Santa might help inspire them!
Letters to Santa:
1. This kid who wants a sibling for Christmas
“…but in, like, two years.”
2. This kid who took his chances
I know that I’m on the naughty list. All I want is my two front teeth. Even though they have to grow but I need a little more magic for my big boy teeth.
Maybe Santa will compromise this year? The kid did quote a beloved Christmas song, after all, one of the cutest letters to santa.
3. This kid who made a list of his own, but didn’t check it twice
“A puppy, a kitten, a fuzzy puppy, a fuzzy kitten…”
4. This kids who tried his best to make Santa feel better
“P.S. I don’t think you are fat.”
It was meant to be a compliment, Santa.
5. This kid who made Santa’s life easier
Want to save Santa some internet surfing time? Why not add the links to your wishlist?
6. How about this kid who “only wants a Ferrari”
No big deal.
7. This kid who wanted to manage Santa’s expectations
We’ve all probably been good-ish this year, too.
8. This kid who believes in giving as well as receiving
“Hey Santa, up for tacos?”
9. This kid who wants to make sure Santa stays sober on the job
“P.S. Don’t drink the beer mom sets out. I’ll put out extra milk.”
10. This kid who also doesn’t want Santa to drink and drive
“I hope I didn’t give you too much whiskey.”
11. This kid who has no concept of TMI
“Dear Santa, I had a healthy poop.”
12. This kid who is wise beyond her years
“I know that Santa is a fraud.”
13. This kid who didn’t want to waste Santa’s time
“I know you’re a busy guy, so this year I’m going simple…”
14. This kid who didn’t want his time wasted.
“I would like a car, fast.”
15. This kid who believes, without a doubt, that she’s on the Nice list this year.
She’s been good because she has been good. Duh.
16. This kid who has no concern for Santa’s blood sugar.
“My mom thinks we should leave veggies instead of cookies, but I think you want brownies.”
17. This kid who always gets his way
“I want Santa to eat all of our cookies. Yep, because that’s what I said.”
18. This kid who held nothing back…except the truth behind his identity
Santa I’m only doing this for the class. I know your [naughty] list is [empty]. And your good list is [empty]. And your life is [empty]. You don’t know the trouble I’ve had in my life. Goodbye.
I’m not telling you my name.”
Did your kid write a funny letter to Santa? Share it with us in the comments below!
Republished with permission from theAsianparent Singapore