7 Lola Nidora lessons about life that kids should learn
The Aldub phenomenon not only launched the tandem of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza but it also introduced the whole nation to Lola Nidora, the brutally frank but loving and protective matriarch, who has been winning hearts with her unforgettable Lola Nidora lessons.
Here are 7 of her nuggets of wisdom that parents can teach their kids.
7 Lola Nidora lessons about life
1. There's a season for everything.
2. Nothing can (or should) ever take the place of family.
3. Studies first before love life!
4. Choose your friends wisely.
5. Patience is a virtue.
6. Keep your promises and stay true to your word.
7. You can't put a price tag on integrity.