Spice up your meal with this curry chicken recipe
Craving for something spicy? Check out how easy it is to cook up a storm with this delicious curry chicken recipe!
1 chicken, cut into pieces
1 red onion, thinly sliced
3 stalks lemon grass, crushed
3 stalks kaffir lime leaves, stalks removed
2 tablespoons curry powder
185g nonya curry paste
2 cups water, adjust accordingly
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1. In a hot wok, stir-fry the red onion in vegetable oil until the onions start to caramelize.
2. Add the lemon grass. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add kaffir lime leaves and curry powder.
4. Stir to combine. Add the curry paste.
5. Add the chicken into the wok.
6. Stir to coat the chicken. Add enough water to barely cover the chicken.
7. Bring the liquid to a boil and simmer until the chicken is cooked through. This should take about 20 minutes. Season with fish sauce.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot, with rice.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ to stay up-to-date on the latest from theAsianparent.com Philippines!