A recent American investigative report found that in-bed sleepers were linked to at least 12 infant deaths between 2012 and 2018. Read more here!
After her baby was given grape juice to fight jaundice, the little one ended up in the ICU. Read on to learn more.
A new research reveals that natural oils can also damage your baby's sensitive skin.
A mother had a horrifying experience because of an allergic reaction to ibuprofen in babies when her 11-month old son was sent to the emergency room. Exactly what happened?
In a video the mom posted online, the little one is seen with a brown cigarette in his mouth...
A new study found that regular use of household cleaners can have an effect similar to smoking one pack of cigarettes a day! Read on to learn more about these cleaning product dangers.
Moms, did you know that suppressing a sneeze can be dangerous? Make sure that your kids don't acquire this seemingly innocuous habit.