What Should I ask My Gynea?
I just found out that I am pregnant and plan to visit my Gynea. What questions should I ask her?
Reader: Hi Dr Dana. I just found out that I am pregnant and plan to visit my Gynea. What questions should I ask her?
Dr Dana Srither
Dr Dana: Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Here are some questions you might want to ask your doctor:
1. Are you planning any trips around the time of my due date?
2. If you are not available to deliver my baby, who will step in?
3. Can I meet the substitute?
4. What point during labor can I arrive at the hospital?
5. How do you deal with emergency calls?
6. If my labor turns out to be straight forward, are you comfortable with birthing preferences? An example is water birthing.
Got a burning question? Drop an email to [email protected] and we'll get a Doctor from Singapore to reply back within a week.