Hey there parents and kiddies, it’s time for AZ members to get ready for the next big adventure! March 4, 2022 is the date to save as Boni the Bull rounds up the squad in the reopening of Adventure Zone. Take a break from the confines of home and visit your city wonderland for a long-awaited playdate with games and activities lined up for fun edutainment.
Your safe space to explore
Boni the Bull and the Adventure Zone squad reopens its doors on March 4, 2022 and will be open daily from 9am to 9pm. The team has been staying safely indoors but remained connected with members via virtual activities and fun parties. The first week of March marks the squad’s return to the 1,000sqm of playground space presenting a wonderful place for children to explore. They have been busy led by Boni in getting the place sanitized and ready for the children’s safe romp around the play pen.
Here’s a quick round up of the must-visit spots at Adventure Zone:
Let the li’l rascals flex their minds and motor skills through several play modules, mini slides, and climbing areas.
Nurture creative imaginations and let the kids wander and play pretend as bankers, doctors, firefighters or police officers.
There are 3 fun ways down in Adventure Zone’s activity area:
- Hyperglide Astra – features a rainbow colored slide for all ages
- Double Drop – a fun sliding drop straight into a ball pit
- Vertical Drop – a 6.4 metre exhilarating vertical drop open for all ages • Space for Safe Celebrations
Members and guests can book safe celebrations for birthdays and other special occasions in 3 spacious party spaces.
Plan your visits with fun activities in mind featuring Adventure Zone’s edutainment starters:
- Warm Up with Boni (5 minutes)
Get ready for your playdate starting with a song and dance with Boni the Bull
Arts & Crafts (10 minutes)
Express your creativity sustainably with a fun art project
PLAY IT SAFE: ADVENTURE ZONE HOUSE RULES
The squad is committed to ensuring your fun and safe return to Adventure Zone and for everyone’s collective wellbeing, here are a few house rules to the new AZ:
- Members must book their Adventure Zone visit. Play period slots are available for booking as early as 7 days in advance via our booking app at bit.ly/AZPlay. • For safe physical distancing, the prescribed maximum capacity of 30 children and 30 adult companions will be strictly observed. Each member may be accompanied by 1 adult only.
- Online travel and health declaration, temperature check, and presentation of vaccination card must be completed prior to entry to the facility. Only fully vaccinated adult companions will be granted admission to Adventure Zone.
- Sanitation stations are strategically placed in the different areas of Adventure Zone for the use of members.
- Play period is set at 1.5 hours per session with a break of 30 minutes in between for area disinfection.
- Face masks must be worn at all times. It may only be removed while drinking refreshments.
- Members and guardians must observe the dress code: long sleeves, trousers, and socks for children; smart casual wear with socks for companions.
- Food items from outside providers and personal toys are not allowed in the area.
Book your next playdate and visit bit.ly/AZPlay. For more information on membership and Adveture Zone parties, call +63 2 8820 0888 or email [email protected]
May katanungan tungkol sa pagpapalaki ng anak? Basahin ang mga artikulo o magtanong sa kapwa magulang sa aming app. I-download ang theAsianparent Community sa iOS o Android!