Want to win Blue’s Clues Freebies? Look for Blue’s paw print and join the contest on the app! Download now.
It’s time to pull up the Thinking Chair and follow the paw prints as Blue and her crew return in Nick Jr.’s brand-new preschool series Blue’s Clues & You!
Steve Burns (Steve) and Donovan Patton (Joe) will reprise their roles in the series premiere, “Meet Josh!”, and help new live-action host Josh (Joshua Dela Cruz) and the audience solve their first game of Blue’s Clues.
Blue’s Clues & You! will feature brand-new elements alongside refreshed iconic items from the original series, including:
- New CG-animation for Blue and Magenta;
- An updated Handy Dandy Notebook equipped with a new blue crayon and smartphone technology, allowing Josh and Blue to receive emails and video calls;
- An all-new Handy Dandy Guitar;
- The return of fan-favorite characters: Tickety Tock, Slippery Soap, Shovel, Pail, Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, Cinnamon, Paprika, Felt Friends, Sidetable Drawer and Mailbox, plus the original Thinking Chair;
- And the introduction of Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper’s newest additions – twins Sage and Ginger.
The show will air on weekdays, starting Monday March 30, at 9.45 a.m. Following the series premiere, the Nick Jr. website will feature original short-form content as well.
A remake of the groundbreaking, curriculum-driven interactive series Blue’s Clues, Blue’s Clues & You! follows Blue as she invites viewers to join her and Josh on a clue-led adventure and solve a puzzle in each episode. With each signature paw print, Blue identifies clues in her animated world that propel the story and inspire the audience to interact with the characters.
The original series launched in September 1996 to critical praise from educators, parents, and preschoolers and ran for six groundbreaking seasons. Created by Traci Paige Johnson, Todd Kessler, and Angela C. Santomero, Blue’s Clues drew acclaim and high ratings for its unique interactivity that helped change the way kids watch television and has remained one of the most popular preschool shows of all time. The landmark series also raised the bar in preschool television by exploring advanced subject matter such as sign language, geography, physics, emotions, and anatomy.
In addition to its airings on Nick Jr., Blue’s Clues and You! fans can also catch the series on Nickelodeon on weekdays at @ 8.30 a.m. from March 30.