Stir fry shredded pork with qi zi
Stir Fry Shredded Pork with Qi Zi is recommended for women who have Coldness in their wombs; even those suffering from constipation or diabetes are encouraged to consume as it helps to stabilize the blood glucose level.
The use of wolfberries helps to nourish the liver and kidney as well as improve one’s vision. Black fungus, increases the fluidity of blood hence improving blood circulation; White fungus, on the other hand, nourishes the lungs and dispels the heat within.
Recommended for women who have Coldness in their wombs; even those suffering from constipation or diabetes are encouraged to consume as it helps to stabilize the blood glucose level.
Recipes With Shredded Pork: What You Need?
250g lean pork
20g Qi Zi (Chinese Wolfberries)
20g black fungus
20g white fungus
15g sectioned spring onion
5g ginger slices
35g vegetable oil
10g rice wine
10g light soya sauce
25g caltrop starch
What You Do?
1) Rinse and shred the lean pork. Marinate it.
2) Skin the celtuce. Rinse and shred.
3) Soak the black and white fungus in warm water for 30 minutes. Remove the stem.
4) Rinse and shred Qi Zi (wolfberries) until fine.
5) Heat vegetable oil and stir fry ginger and spring onion until fragrant.
6) Add shredded pork and stir fry until half done.
7) Sprinkle wine.
8) Stir in black and white fungus, celtuce and Qi Zi (wolfberries) until done.
9) Season and serve.