Made more rewarding with a chance to win free domestic flights, earn 1,000 GrabRewards BONUS points and get up to P150 cashback!
9 September 2020 Manila, Philippines — Grab – the leading everyday everything app, continues to help Filipinos cope from the daily impacts of the lockdowns and the pandemic by providing Filipinos with more ways to safely, conveniently, and affordably get their essentials through its Grab lang nang Grab Sale. From September 11-25, Grab, together with its partners such as P&G, Unilever, Nestlé, Ultramega, Citibank, Agoda, Booking.com, among many others will offer exciting discounts and rewards on GrabMart, GrabFood, GrabPay, and more. To top it off, there’s no need to wait for days or hours for that package to arrive— with Grab, you can enjoy your order delivered within minutes!
What sets this campaign apart from the other sale events happening this month, is the fact that this enables a longer and more meaningful support to the thousands of livelihoods, small businesses, and partners from every transaction made through the Grab app.
The prolonged lockdown has taken a toll on our daily lives and the economy, which is why through this campaign, Grab aims to help facilitate the recovery of local industries while continuously serving our kababayans by providing their everyday needs. Apart from the food and retail industries, the Grab Lang Nang Grab campaign, through the Nakakalokal sale, gives the Philippine tourism a much-needed boost by encouraging Filipinos to plan their travels in advance through enticing offers from local merchant-partners.
“Despite these challenging times, we want to bring happiness and excitement to our customers by providing them value for money for the things they truly need, while continuously helping our partners and communities recover safely – and we hope to facilitate that through our Grab lang nang Grab Sale campaign. Throughout this campaign, we’ll be offering exciting discounts and rewards that our kababayans can enjoy from the safety and convenience of their homes,” said GrabFood Philippines Head EJ Dela Vega.
- From September 11-25, look no further than GrabMart to get big discounts when you buy your pantry and food supplies, toiletries, medicine, specialty goods, and other items you need from the safety of your home.
- From September 11-29, foodies around Metro Manila will be able to enjoy up to PhP 159 off when they order from participating merchants through GrabFood’s Long Distance Feature. Check out GrabFood to see what discounts are in store for you!
- For the whole month of September, get exciting rewards and discounts and see why GrabPay is not just the safer way to pay, but also the more rewarding to pay.
- Earn 1,000 GrabReward points when you complete a total cumulative spend of P2,500
- All transactions (payment on Grab services, payment to merchants, bills, and load) count except GrabPay MasterCard transactions and tips.
- Limited to 1 redemption per user.
- Promo runs until September 30, 2020.
- Get up to P150 cashback when you shop online with GrabPay
- Get P50 cashback when you spend at least P300 on GrabPay’s online partners.
- Limited to 3 redemptions per user. Limited to 1 redemption per user per week.
- Promo runs until September 27, 2020.
- Link your BPI account to GrabPay and cash in at least P500 to get a chance to win vouchers, 100,000 GrabRewards points, a Samsung S10, or a brand new iPad Pro.
- Users can enter the raffle multiple times.
- 1 cash in transaction of at least P500 is 1 raffle entry.
- Users are automatically registered to the raffle upon cashing in at least via linked account.
- Promo runs until Oct 31, 2020
- Get 10% OFF on your next O Shopping purchase with promo code GRABPAY10
- Minimum spend of P1,500, single-receipt.
- Promo runs until Oct 31, 2020
- Get 25% OFF on the ZALORA app with promo code GRABPAY9
- Minimum spend P2,000. Maximum discount of P2,500.
- Maximum of 3 redemptions per user.
- Promo runs until September 25, 2020.
- New to GrabPay users get to enjoy P80 off on their first GrabPay transaction with promo code HELLOGP80
- Valid for GrabCar, GrabFood, GrabMart, and GrabExpress transactions only.
- Valid for your first ever GrabPay transaction only.
- Minimum spend of P490 for GrabMart and GrabFood
- From September 18-October 2, support the Philippine tourism industry and get ready for the time when it’s safe to travel again through Grab’s NAKAKALOKAL Deals:
- Get up to 10% cashback and additional discounts when you book participating Philippine hotels on com with stay dates from October 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- Get up to 10% off on all Agoda GoLocal properties PLUS, an additional 7% off using promo code GRABPH with stay dates from October 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- Get a chance to be one of the fifteen (15) lucky winners of free round trip domestic flights from Cebu Pacific (with 1 year validity from March 1, 2021) and a staycation hotel voucher from Agoda or Booking.com when you book any NAKAKALOKAL deal from September 18 – October 2.
You’re in for a month-long of exciting discounts and rewards with the Grab lang nang Grab Sale! Visit https://grb.to/grabsale for more details.
Grab is the leading super app in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter most to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto over 185 million mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants and agents. Grab offers the widest range of on-demand transport services in the region, in addition to food, package, grocery delivery services, mobile payments and financial services across 339 cities in eight countries.
ALSO READ: Shopping online? Protect yourself with these simple tips!
This is a press release by GreenBulb Communications.