Delicious and healthy Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits
If you're looking for the perfect recipe for your family that's healthy and filling, look no further and try this Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits.
If you’re tired but want to cook something quick, filling and healthy for your family, then this recipe is your best bet.
Pork Steak with Mushroom Bits
1 kg pork steak, cut into small cubes
1/2 cup soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp ground paprika
2 tbsps Jolly Canola Oil
2-3 tbsps chopped garlic
2 cans Jolly Button Mushroom Whole, cut in half
1/2 cup red wine
2 tbsps butter
garnish with some toasted garlic and chopped parsley
1. Season pork steak in soy sauce, salt and pepper, set aside.
2. Preheat a pan with some Jolly Canola Oil and cook the pork cubes until slightly brown in color.
3. Remove from pan. Toss in the chopped garlic and Jolly Button Mushrooms. Saute then season with some salt, pepper and ground paprika.
4. Deglaze with the red wine then simmer until sauce is slightly thick.
5. Mix in the cooked pork and cold butter.
6. Transfer to a plate then garnish with some toasted garlic and chopped parsley.
Article courtesy of: Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ to stay up-to-date on the latest from theAsianparent.com Philippines!