Lying, cheating, stealing - no, we're not talking about the next hottest soap opera on television. These are some of the behaviors that your school-age child will experiment with and that you should be prepared to deal with. But look at it this way: such behaviors tell you that your child is increasingly becoming independent and learning to negotiate the rules and expectations set upon them. It's up to you, mum, to steer your child toward the right direction - and this section will show you how.
- Subukan ang trick na ito sa iyong anak sa tuwing siya ay nagpapabili ng laruan
- Apat Na Paraan Ng Pagpapakain Sa Bata, Alin Ang Pinakamagaling?
- "Bakit mas masunurin ang anak ko sa school kaysa sa bahay?"
- Pagkakaroon ng mataas na sahod nakadepende raw sa pag-uugali habang bata
- ADHD sa mga bata: Sanhi, sintomas, at treatment