Lying, cheating, stealing - no, we're not talking about the next hottest soap opera on television. These are some of the behaviors that your school-age child will experiment with and that you should be prepared to deal with. But look at it this way: such behaviors tell you that your child is increasingly becoming independent and learning to negotiate the rules and expectations set upon them. …
- Kapag matigas ang ulo ng bata, makakatulong itong maging successful siya balang araw
- Ang katigasan ng ulo ng bata ay hindi laging masama
- Paano maiiwasan na maging pasaway ang anak ko?
- Kids who cradle dolls on their left side have better social and cognitive skills
- Good manners and right conduct class to be added by DepEd to school curriculum