Lying, cheating, stealing - no, we're not talking about the next hottest soap opera on television. These are some of the behaviors that your school-age child will experiment with and that you should be prepared to deal with. But look at it this way: such behaviors tell you that your child is increasingly becoming independent and learning to negotiate the rules and expectations set upon them. …
- Hindi raw epektibo ang pamamalo ng bata, ayon sa mga pediatrician
- Pampatulog ng bata na TV show, malapit nang ipalabas!
- "My Son Isn't A Threat To Others", Says Father Of Boy Who Has Autism Who Got Kicked And Pushed At Indoor Playground
- Kapag matigas ang ulo ng bata, makakatulong itong maging successful siya balang araw
- Ang katigasan ng ulo ng bata ay hindi laging masama