Mealtimes with your family are both fun and challenging. Figuring out what to eat every day while you’re all at home and what your family will enjoy can become a routine.
It’s time to level up and make your meals more delicious and special by using the new Eden Cream Cheese in your dish preparations! Every meal is made better with the creamy taste and smooth texture of Eden Cream Cheese, making each bite more enjoyable and delicious. Made from high quality, farm fresh milk, Eden Cream Cheese helps give the dishes you bake or cook that creamy texture your family will love.
Eden Cream Cheese has that creamy taste and smooth texture that is good for baking, cooking, or as spread. Available in a 225g block at SRP PHP140, and a 140g spreadable tub at SRP PHP 95 – you can choose the variant that suits the dish you’re making.
Say hello to this new addition to your recipe creations and create more dishes that your family will love and look for every mealtime! No worries dahil basta may Eden Cream Cheese, kayang #iLevelUpAngSarap ng bawa’t lutuin, at mas masaya pa ang bonding time with your family!
Ready to level up your dishes? Try these recipes to taste the milky, creamy taste and smooth texture of Eden Cream Cheese!
NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
- 1⁄2 cup Unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups Crushed Graham
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1pack(225g) Cream cheese,softened
- 1⁄2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Unflavored gelatin, dissolved in 3 teaspoons of cold water
- ½ tsp. Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Heavy cream, chilled & whipped
Fresh or canned fruits (optional)
- For the crust, mix all ingredients together. Press on a 7” cake pan or removable bottom pan. Chill until set.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and well blended.
- Heat gelatin mixture in a pan or microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Add to cream cheese mixture while still hot. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff then fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crumb-lined pan. Chill for 4-6 hours. Top with preferred fruits.
CREAM CHEESE CARBONARA
Preparation Time: 30-40 minutes
- 250 grams Spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 2 Tbsps. Cooking oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup White onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Regular Ham, cut into cubes
- 1 and 1⁄2 cup Bacon
- 1 cup All Purpose Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 bar Cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 tsp. Nutmeg (Optional)
- 1⁄4 tsp. Sugar
- To taste Salt and ground white pepper
- 3 Tbsps. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. Parmesan cheese
- To make the Cream Cheese Carbonara Sauce: In a pan drizzle with oil, sauté the bacon and render the fat. Remove the bacon. Set aside
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic and white onion until slightly caramelized.
- Add the ham and green bell pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the All Purpose Cream, milk, 1 bar of cream cheese, 3/4 of the crispy bacon and the parmesan cheese.
- Season with nutmeg, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti pasta and fresh Basil. Mix just until incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving plate top with parmesan cheese and the remaining crispy bacon. Serve and enjoy!
Your entire family will love the leveled up dishes you can make with Eden Cream Cheese! Visit www.cheeseanything.com for more recipes that you can create at home with the smooth and creamy goodness of Eden Cream Cheese.
Remember to follow and like our Facebook page Eden Cheese PH for updates and more recipes.
Use the hashtags #EdenCreamCheese #iLevelUpAngSarap and tag us so that we can see your creations!
This is a press release distributed by Castro Communications