Mom swears that drinking sperm keeps her healthy!
Would you follow this mother's health regimen once you find out what she drinks everyday?
Tracy Kiss is very much concerned about her health, but one of her health habits might not be for the faint of heart, nor the squeamish.
She gets it from her best friend
A personal trainer, vegan, and a single mother, Tracy is very much concerned about her health. However, after having an interesting conversation about alternative remedies with her beauty therapist, she decided to try using sperm to keep her skin healthy.
She started with using it on her face to keep her skin fresh, and she eventually started ingesting it in order to keep her immune system strong.
Tracy gets her supply from best friend, who took a test to make sure that he had no sexually transmitted infections. Her best friend is also a non-smoker, which she says ensures that the sperm is clean and safe.
She feels better after drinking it
While it might sound strange to most of us, Tracy swears by the benefits of using sperm. She says that it has improved her skin, and that she also started feeling better after she started drinking it.
She shares, "I'd been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I'm full of beans and my mood has improved."
"It can taste really good – depending on what my friend has been eating. My other mates think I'm strange, but I don't give a toss."
She also sometimes drinks the semen on its own, depending on what her friend has eaten.
"If he's been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat."
Interestingly, sperm has been known to contain zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and fructose that can also nourish the skin. It also contains proteolytic enzymes, or enzymes that dissolve proteins, and these can possibly also help break down layers of dead skin.
Go to the next page to learn about other ways to keep yourself healthy!
There are a lot of other ways to keep you and your skin healthy
While Tracy's chosen method of keeping her body and her skin healthy works for her, it's not something that most people would choose to do. Thankfully, there are a lot of other ways that you can keep you and your skin healthy.
Here's are a some other ways of keeping yourself healthy:
- Eat some tomatoes! Tomatoes not only taste good, but they also contain lycopene, which can keep your skin from aging.
- Sweet potatoes do your body good. Not only are sweet potatoes tasty, they also have a lot of vitamin C, which aside from strengthening your immune system, also helps increase collagen, which keeps your skin plump and healthy!
- Popeye's right, spinach makes you strong! Studies have shown that people who eat a lot of leafy greens had at least half the number of skin tumors compared to people who eat very few greens. The folate in spinach can also help repair and maintain DNA, keeping your cells healthy!
- Have a tea break. Hot tea has a lot of antioxidants called catechins that have been proven to have anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties. Make sure to drink it while its hot since the catechins degrade as the tea cools down.
- Dark chocolate is very healthy. Good news chocolate lovers! Flavonols, or the antioxidants present in dark chocolate helps protect your skin against sun damage and can lessen the effects of aging. Though, you only need a few ounces of chocolate each day, so don't binge!
- Snack on some almonds! Almonds are a great snack, as they're full of vitamin E that helps protect your skin against sun damage. Instead of eating a bag of chips as a snack, mix it up and snack on some almonds instead!
Be sure to check out theAsianparent Community for more insightful stories, questions, and answers from parents and experts alike. If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ to stay up-to-date on the latest from theAsianparent.com Philippines!