3 ways for mom to better handle these extraordinary times
Get information you need straight from the experts!
The ongoing pandemic has ushered in a new kind of normal— one where people are encouraged to stay at home and social distancing is strongly enforced. And all in good reason, too. The cure against COVID-19 is still uncertain, and all we can do for now is boost our immunity to prepare.
Since prevention is better than cure (and really, we still don’t know the cure to this day), it is important to keep ourselves in tip-top shape. The same goes for our family.
But what product does the job best? What should we be looking for? And most importantly, how do we even know that it’s the best? Don’t worry, mommies! We’re here to help you make smart choices:
ALWAYS BE INFORMED
The internet is both a great source of information. Plus, it’s easily accessible, too! For COVID-19 updates or information for first-time parents, there are many sites to check out and social media groups to stay informed.
But remember to always make sure that your information is backed by studies and valid sources. To be sure, check out well-known and secure sites only. The key word is to research, and to never share any information that sounds shady, that isn’t backed by facts, or is something that you’re not sure about.
JOIN PARENTING FORUMS
For credible information about parenthood, you can check out NANKID Parentology forum, a site full of helpful information. First-time parents, and even veterans can learn more about their children’s formative years through this forum, as it contains studies, tips, and advice straight from the experts themselves.
START WITH THE PROPER MILK
NANKID Parentology Forum also teaches parents about the importance of proper health and nutrition. One of the first sources of nutrients, especially for growing children, is milk. It greatly affects a child’s required dietary intake in order to meet the recommended daily nutrient requirements. Thus, it is important for your milk to have:
- 100% Lactose: Avoid brands that use sucrose— a processed table sugar that is added in. Instead, choose brands that contain only lactose, a naturally occurring sugar that really comes with milk. This helps your child’s body absorb calcium, zinc, and other minerals better without the unhealthy side effects.
- No Sucrose: Sucrose, or table sugar, is a refined sugar that is found in processed food. Do not choose milk with sucrose. Studies have shown that high intake of table sugar during childhood may lead to obesity and health problems later in life, which you want to avoid for your child.
- Calcium: A main component in milk for strong bones and teeth. It also helps improve muscle movement and nerve signals, plus it prevents osteoporosis and bone fractures in children.
- Helps Build your Child’s Foundation: Especially one that is clinically proven to help your child’s lifelong health. This is important for their brain, muscles, and body.
HEALTHY AND NUTRITION IN MILK IS IMPORTANT
As parents, we all want only the best for our children. Thus, it is important to give them nourishing and healthy milk. The ideal milk includes:
- Optimized Protein : An optimized blend of proteins, Optimized Protein is made up of fatty acids that can help with brain development and supplies the right proteins needed for growth. Optimized levels and quality of protein for milk is very important for a child’s optimal growth
- HM-O: Known as Human Milk Oligosaccharides, this is a special type of prebiotic that can be found in human milk. It is clinically proven to help boost your child’s immunity and promotes a healthy gut, which helps protect your child against illnesses.
- Probiotics: The good bacteria that promotes a healthy gut, probiotics are essential for your child’s digestive health.
NANKID is ONLY ONE with clinically proven Optimized Protein and HM-O. All these and more helps support optimal growth and immunity. That way, you can continue to nourish your child’s every possible.
Navigating a future as uncertain as this can be overwhelming, but with the proper knowledge, proper milk, and right nutrition, you can handle anything with ease. You go, mommies!
To get more information about your child’s health, nutrition, and overall growth, visit the NANKID Parentology Forum. Plus, you can have your very own NANKID delivered in the safety of your home by ordering on Lazada. You can even like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more!
ASC Reference Code: N150P072220NS