Quick and Easy Spinach with minced garlic
A delicious, quick and healthy spinach recipe that you can whip up in no time!
Spinach with minced garlic
Spinach is a rich source of iron, and a good source of vitamins A, C and K, as well as folic acid, which is very important for pregnant moms. It’s also a reliable source of manganese, iron, vitamin B2 and magnesium.
*This recipe is good for 4 servings.
What you need:
500 g Chinese spinach (water spinach or kangkong)
2 slices old ginger, shredded
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
What you do:
1. Wash and divide the spinach into four-inch lengths.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Fry the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add the spinach and stir fry it together with the ginger and garlic.
5. Add seasoning and stir fry for approximately five minutes.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below.