Even for the most seasoned home cook, there will come a time when you start to run out of ideas. That’s why we created this list of amazing baon recipes that aren’t only delicious, but also easy to prepare!
We’re sure that your husband will enjoy eating these for lunch, and all of his co-workers will be envious of the tasty treats that you’ll be cooking!
Of course, you can also cook these recipes for your kids, or for your daily meals.
Baon recipes that your husband will enjoy!
1. Cheesy Chicken Adobo Rice Bowl
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 3/4 cup Eden Original
- Place butter in a pot over medium heat and sauté garlic until golden in color. Set aside.
- Place chicken and cook for about 10 minutes. Pour in dark soy sauce and vinegar and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in cream and continue cooking. Add cheese and mix until dissolved. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare a bowl of hot rice and top with adobo. Garnish with Eden cheese cubes as desired.
Recipe credits from Eden
2. Cheesy Giniling Rice Bowl
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 kg pork giniling
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 pc diced potato
- 1 pc diced carrot
- salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
- 227g pineapple tidbits
- 3/4 cup Eden Original, cubed
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion. Add ground pork and soy sauce then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots, water and pineapple syrup. Season with sugar, salt and pepper then simmer until tender.
- Add pineapple tidbits and Eden cheese cubes then cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Prepare a hot bowl of rice and top with pork giniling. Add additional cheese cubes as desired.
Recipe credits from Eden
You can also try out the dishes above, and many more, by visiting the Eden Comfort Food Maker placed at strategic locations around Metro Manila.
3. “Corny” Burger Steak
This unique take on the burger steak recipe is sure to make tastebuds tingle!
4. Chicken with Oyster Sauce
A classic Chinese inspired dish that tastes amazing with rice!
5. Garlic Chicken Wings
If your husband’s a big fan of garlic, this will quickly become one of his favorite dishes!
6. Pork Giniling
A simple, yet easy to cook dish that’s tasty and very filling!
7. Binagoongang Lechon Kawali sa Gata
Pork is such a versatile ingredient, and it blends well with so many flavors and ingredients.
8. Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
We saved the best for last. This is one of our favorite dishes, and we’re sure that your family will love this too!
Photo from: maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com
Photos screen capped from: cheeseanything.com
READ: 10 Easy-to-prepare baon recipes for your kids