Make your man's semen taste better
Do you want your man to taste milder or sweeter? Take a look at what health experts say can make your man more suitable to your palate.
Let’s face it, ladies. Whether you love going down on your hubby or not, sperm is an acquired taste. Thanks to its alkaline qualities, it’s usually bitter or tasteless.
But did you know that you can influence how your man’s semen tastes?
It's all in the diet
According to scientists, your man’s sperm will taste differently if he’s been ingesting these substances:
- Bitter: Coffee, alcohol, cigarettes
- Sharp: Red meat, asparagus, broccoli, garlic, dairy, chocolate, greasy food, spinach
- Mild: Vegetarian diet, made mostly of fruits like apples and pineapples, parsley and peppermint candy.
- Sweet: Naturally-fermented drinks like ginger ale, kefir and apple cider.
If your husband isn’t up to completely changing his diet to please your palate, there are always compromises.
Sex experts say that simply reducing red meat in the diet can improve the taste.
You can also try letting your man drink cinnamon, lemon or green tea more often.
A warning, though, ladies! The taste of his ejaculate may mean that he has certain medical conditions. If his sperm is too bitter, he may have a prostate or urinary tract infection.
Excessively sweet semen may also mean he has diabetes or is borderline diabetic.
Make sure you ask his doctor before modifying his diet or giving him any sort of pill or supplement.
Want to know more about semen? Go to next page.
What’s semen made up of anyway? Here are some facts you should know:
- It’s not fattening and is made up of only 20 calories.
- It contains serotonin, which makes you happy.
- It has melatonin, which is the hormone that’s responsible for making your sleepy.
- A man ejaculates from 1.5 ml to 5 ml of sperm. That’s roughly the same volume of two to seven pieces of candy-coated chocolate beans.
Why not make this part of a new sex experiment you and your husband could try? We’re sure he’d love to hear your feedback on what he’s eating.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ to stay up-to-date on the latest from theAsianparent.com Philippines