Mushroom and Sweet Corn Porridge
Are you looking for a new dish to try during these days of waiting for your little one to be born? Check out this recipe for mushroom and sweet corn porridge, a good source of selenium, copper, vitamins A and C.
*This recipe is good for 2 servings.
What You Need:
120g sweet corn
80g dried mushroom
8 cups of water
1 tsp salad oil
½ tsp salt
What You Do:
1. Wash and dice the carrot.
2. Wash the corn and drain it properly.
3. Soak the mushrooms in clean water until they are soft then drain the water.
4. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
5. Wash the rice then soak it for 30 minutes. Drain it properly.
6. Place the rice in a pot and add the 8 cups of water.
7. Bring to a boil and lower heat to a simmer.
8. When the porridge is done, add the carrots, mushrooms and sweet corn. Cook till soft.
9. Add salt and salad oil before serving.
If you have any insights, questions or comments regarding the topic, please share them in our Comment box below.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ to stay up-to-date on the latest from theAsianparent.com Philippines!