Give your child entertainment that will make their muscles stronger and check these best trampoline parks in Metro Manila.
Here are some of the things you can read here:
- What is a trampoline park?
- What to wear in a trampoline park?
- Best trampoline parks in Metro Manila
Children need to improve their physical bodies as they grow. For this reason, play is an important role in childhood to build their muscles stronger. To give your kid the best entertainment to achieve this is to try trampolines. But, what are trampoline parks? What are the do’s and dont’s inside them? Where you can find them in Metro Manila?
What is a trampoline park?
A bouncy playtime — This is what your kid can expect inside a trampoline park and they are everywhere now.
According to Soft Play website, trampolines were first discovered in the year 1934 and became known in 2004 when the first indoor park opened.
“Trampolines were developed in 1934 and originally used to train astronauts and athletes.”
“Trampolines really took off around 2004 when the first indoor trampoline park opened.”
This is a place that has large rooms with trampolines where children can enjoy jumping over time. Usually, they have cushioned borders lining around them. This is because they want the rooms to be designed for adults and kids to enjoy.
Aside from jumping, people can also have basketball, dodgeball, obstacle courses, and other fun activities that visitors can enjoy. There are also times when they conduct bouncing classes here. This is why they continue to become popular, especially in modern times.
What to wear in a trampoline park?
Safety is the first thing you should be concerned about and it can be started with what you wear. There is always the right choice of clothes for the right place and time. With this being said, there are also particular clothes you can and cannot wear in a trampoline park.
Here are some of them:
- Don’t wear short skirts or dresses that will limit you from jumping especially tight ones.
- Wearing shorts can also give you trampoline burns because of the exposure to plastic.
- Socks can give you a high chance of slipping inside the trampoline, it is better not to wear them.
- Strapless tops line tubes or off-shoulders can be uncomfortable too.
- Yoga pants are the best clothes you can wear for they allow you to have free movement inside the trampolines.
- Wear clothes that have comfortable fabrics.
- Tuck your t-shirts inside of your pants to avoid flapping.
Best trampoline parks in Metro Manila
We know that you are now excited to try this for your family bonding. To save your time and effort, we listed down the best trampoline parks you can find in the city!
Image from WiiJUMP’s website
WiiJUMP Trampoline Park
If you are looking for a big trampoline park, this one is for you. This park 1,258 sqm. big with 73 high quality trampolines you can enjoy. Some of the fun activities you can enjoy here are island zone, V trampoline, Olympic trampoline, and many more.
Their rates are as follows:
- General admission – Php 399.00
- 1 hour extension – Php 299.00
- Early jump – Php 299.00
- 10-hour multipass – Php 3, 199.00
- 20 hour multipass – Php 5,985.00
The park is located at Festival Supermall in Muntinlupa City.
Image from Bounce Philippines’ website
For a trampoline park that you can find inside a mall, this one is what you have been looking for. You can enjoy 18 activities here with your family and friends. Aside from that, you can also make this a venue for events like birthday parties. These are the affordable prices you can prepare if you are planning to visit them:
- First hour – Php 349.00 for regular and Php 275.00 for students
- One hour extension – Php 199.00
- For toddlers – Php 249.00
You can also book them for the different packages they offer for events. You can find the trampoline park at SM North EDSA in Quezon City, SM Southmall in Las Piñas, and SM Batangas.
Image from Timezone’s official Facebook account
Trampoline park inside an arcade? You found it now. This place will promise you to experience no shortage of fun. Their trampolines will give the best entertainment for all ages. Aside from this activity, they also offer bowling, karaoke rooms and booths, videoke, and of course a soft playground for your little ones.
Timezone can also give you a unique experience for your birthdays and other celebrations. They also host different kinds of events to give them the best experience.
TimeZone Air is located inside Ayala Malls Feliz in Pasig City.