250 g pork, lean, cut into thin strips
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
3 tbsp Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil
1 pc onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 stalk celery, peeled, diced
1 pc carrot, peeled, cut into thin diagonal slices
1 can (400 g) Jolly Whole Mushrooms, drained, cut in half
1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup
100 ml water
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 can (425 g) Jolly Asparagus Cuts, drained
1 cup Jolly Water Chestnuts, drained and sliced
1 head cabbage, small, cut into wedges
1. Season pork with salt and pepper.
2. Heat one tablespoon Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil in a pan. Stir-fry pork until it turns brown. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the remaining Jolly Heart Mate Canola Oil. Sauté onion, garlic, celery, carrots, and Jolly Mushrooms.
4. Add Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup (mixed with 100 ml water), soy sauce, Jolly Asparagus Cuts, Jolly Water Chestnuts, cabbage, and the stir-fried pork.
5. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.