What are the tips that I usually share for my friends about motherhood?
1. It’s okay to rest. Rest when you feel tired, you can still have your ‘me time’ even if your a mom of one or two or even a lot! Don’t forget to freshen yourself and try to relax. Kasi pag nakapag pahinga ka magagawa mo ang duty mo as a Mom ng mas maayos.
2. Communicate to your child. Ask him how he/she feels doing things or did he/she get a good sleep or what happened at school? Make a conversation, talk to him maturely in a good and nice way para ma adopt nya habang bata pa sya, good communication is the key para sa mga relationships na ma eencounter natin.
3. It’s okay to spoil them but explain to them that sometimes hindi lahat ng gusto nila is pwede or mabuti for them.
4. Kapag napapagalitan sila or napapalo, after nila mag calm down explain to them ng mahinahon at may pag mamahal kung bakit sila na discipline at kung ano ang tamang gawin para hindi na ito maulit. Tell them sorry and you love them. It’s okay to express yourself.
5. Make a goal with them, try to have a deal with them sample sa school if they get perfect score or their grades are high you will treat them or buy them toys. Just a little push and motivation.
Pregnancy Tips ni Mommy Kim
During my first pregnancy (Teenage Mom) when I’m at my 4th month stretch marks became visible in my tummy and it’s really itchy and painful sometimes. Dahil first time Mom nga ako I didn’t know what to do para hindi naman mag ka stretchmarks, na advice lang ako ni OB nung nag 5 months na tummy ko dahil sa monthly check up.
To help the skin adjust with your growing tummy, apply some Bio OiL and Palmers Tummy Butter, it’s really works for me like magic pang 3rd pregnancy ko na and hindi nadadagdagan yung stretch marks ko ever since nung first pregnancy ko. Mabibili sya sa Watsons meron din sa Shopee pero make sure na authentic yung mabibili nyo.
When taking Iron vitamins for pregnancy, it is best to take it pag hindi ka busog or pag empty ang yung tummy. I take mine 2hrs after uminom ng milk and breakfast. After taking your Iron dont lay down kasi magkakaron ka ng discomfort sa tyan pag humiga ka kaagad. Also don’t ever take your Iron and calcium together kasi hindi maabsorb ng katawan natin yung Iron pag pinagsabay sila ng calcium.
Request a Congenital Anomaly Scan kapag around 22weeks to 28 weeks na yung tummy mo, so you’ll get to know kung okay lang ba si baby and wala kang dapat ika worry.
Pray. Pray for your child and your pregnancy always. Dedicate your child to the Lord, so you can rest assured na okay sya.
Lastly, keep in track using our TheAsianParents app, para malaman mo ang progress ni baby and makapag communicate ka sa community nating mga mommies!
Relationship Tips ni Mommy Kim
Don’t forget to make time with romance sa iyong Husband kahit buntis ka or may anak na kayo. Show him your affection always and have a good communication. Tell him what you like and you don’t like, talk to him with love and kindness. Open communication is the best pag dating sa relationship.
Pray together. Happy marriage doesn’t mean every seconds of your life with your spouse is happy. Happy marriage starts when you prioritize serving Jesus and love people around you, it’ll start when judge-mental mindset is not your thing anymore. It’ll start when you forgave those who hurt you even they don’t apologize. It’ll start if you dedicate your life, marriage and child to the Lord Almighty.
Find counsel. If you and your spouse is fighting and always arguing for the same thing. Find counsel, humanap kayo ng tao na spiritually matured to tell you things what is the best way to fix those habits. Pag stress ka and lagi kang galit walang magandang patutunguhan ang away nyo. Mapapagod ka lang sayang ang emotions and energy mo. Tandaan mo pray for your spouse always and hindi ikaw ang mag papabago sakanya kundi ang Holy Spirit lang. Instead of praying na sana mag bago na sya, ask God to teach you to be patience and have extra grace for him.
I hope this tips is helpful mga Mommies, you can also tell me your tips about these topics. I hope you’re having a good day and always remember God loves you.
May katanungan tungkol sa pagpapalaki ng anak? Basahin ang mga artikulo o magtanong sa kapwa magulang sa aming app. I-download ang theAsianparent Community sa iOS o Android!